What is UrCaddy?
UrCaddy is the world's first personal trainer for golf and your HOME to store everything about your game in one place with its revoultionary locker!
UrCaddy's "Personal Training Program" simply works like this:
- ENTER GOLF STATS
- TRACK & COMPARE YOUR GOLF GAME
- IMPROVE WITH TARGETED TRAINING PROGRAMS
The program, used by U.S. PGA Tour players is now available for golfers of any level, providing a development plan and a home to store their swings, stats, training programs, lessons, skills tests, games, tips and notes.
UrCaddy's ground breaking software allows you to compare your golf stats to those of your desired handicap or even to PGA tour players and finds your quickest road to improvement providing tailored golf practice programs that pop up on your phone when you train!
"Give your golf game a home" and start improving today!
Features & Benefits
- UrCaddy's FREE Locker stores endless golf scorecards online
- Compare your game to other golfers or even to elite players such as Tiger Woods
- Track and analyze your game using UrCaddy's amazing algorithums and statistical module
- Let UrCaddy's inovative program show you your quickest road to improvement
- Set your goals and achieve results quickly
- Use our training programs or create your own!
Thx for the report!!
Mate it's so awesome to see analysis like that in detail and so good to make a plan on how to get better!!
Who is UrCaddy?
Professional Golf Trainer
UrCaddy is the brainchild of tour caddy Dion Kipping and stats wiz Damon Rasheed.
The combination of Dion’s well documented successful approach to golf training and Damon's IT companies that offer statisical expertise, has resulted in UrCaddy providing a revolutionary way to train and improve your golf.
Producing some fantastic results with players from the PGA Tour the program is now available for everyone. It's fast becoming a market leader in golf improvement, revolutionizing the way golfers train. Read more >
Site now live and ready for you to train to improve - 26 Sept. 2012
From my experience, the only difference between the elite players I caddied for and the average golfer at your home club, was the knowledge of knowing how to Read more >